This gentle cycling holiday includes all that we love about Brittany and more.
A dramatic and rocky coast with wide sandy beaches, medieval streets, a rural landscape sometimes wild and always beautiful, seafood in abundance, small towns that charm and hotels with character - not to mention the wonderful local food. Add the rarity of Mont St Michel, the pedallers delight in a flattish terrain and a string of fascinating towns with oodles of time to explore them and you have something we think is difficult to beat.
- Price from
- Classic £1,155 per person based on two people sharing a room
- Luxury £1,855 per person based on two people sharing a room
- Extras included
- There are no extras, however you’ll love what’s included as standard
- 8 nights
- Start & Finish
- Starts daily and is circular from St Malo. St Malo is 3 hours by TGV from Paris Montparnasse station and is a major ferry port. Dinard St Malo airport is a 20 minute taxi ride
- Classic Small hotels, 2 chambre d'hotes, a sea front restaurant with rooms and a small lakeside hotel
- Luxury A varied mix of a 4 star hotel, a small boutique hotel, a 3 star hotel, a family run 4 star chateau hotel, a country house hotel and a stunning 15th Century boutique b&b
- Activity level
- Gentle cycling (2) More info...
- Electric bikes
- Not available
- 6 days of cycling 6 - 25 miles (10 - 40 km) per day
- Flat with two hills
- 33% very low traffic on the rest
- Additional nights en route
- Add: horse riding , kayaking, sailing a vintage boat and a guided wildlife tour by 'train' in St Michel Bay
- Combine this holiday with one of our tours in Dorset by taking the ferry from St Malo to Poole where we meet you