Connemara is often described as the 'western wonderland of Europe', and when you come here you'll see why: it's where rugged mountains soar above breathtaking wild Atlantic beaches. Your route will take you both inland and along the coast, giving you the chance to soak up the region's dramatic scenery in all its diversity.
This tour is typical of our 'gentle cycling' ethos, featuring relatively short distances and no big hill climbs, so there's plenty of time to explore the various cultural and natural attractions of the area - all part of the fun. There's also some fantastic accommodation en route, including some unique hotels with wonderful restaurants serving up local seasonal food with a characteristic Irish charm you won't forget!
- Price from
- Luxury £1,435 per person based on two people sharing a room
- Extras included
- Taxi from Galway, Westport or Knock Airport to Delphi Mountain Resort on arrival day. Taxi from Ballynahinch to Galway, Westport or Knock Airport on departure day. Ticket for Kylemore Abbey and Killary Cruise. See what’s included as standard
- 6 nights
- Start & Finish
- Starts daily between April and October, with a transfer from Galway, Westport or Knock Airport to Delphi Valley and finishes with transfer back to Galway, Westport or Knock Airport from Ballynahinch
- Luxury 4* hotels, historic manor houses and restored castles
- Activity level
- Gentle cycling. More info...
- 4 days of cycling 15 -22 miles (25 - 35km) per day, with one day of optional cycling and longer and shorter options available on most days
- Not flat, but neither is it hilly; we call it rolling countryside
- Low-traffic back-roads
- Additional day at Lough Inagh for hill walking or fly fishing