This is a very leisurely ride through the magic of Tuscany - through a wonderful landscape of vineyards and olive groves, charming villages and cypress tree lined lanes. Along the way lie the unique centres of Pisa, Lucca and Florence - 'art cities' which have shaped the history of Italy from the ancient Etruscans to the Renaissance. Enjoy delicious local culinary specialities, imbibe the rich history and culture of quintessential Tuscany and live La Dolce Vita.
- Price from
- Classic £965 per person based on two people sharing a room. Price quoted is for start dates in March, April, October and November. £995 per person for start dates from May to September. Some hotels may also require you to pay a local city tax.
- Luxury £1,370 per person based on two people sharing a room. Price quoted is for start dates from 1st March to 25th April 2017. £2,060 per person from 26th April to 30th November 2017, excluding 10th Sept to 15th Sept when the price is £2,370 per person. Some hotels may also require you to pay a local city tax
- 6 nights
- Start & Finish
- Starts daily from Pisa, finishes Florence. Tours run from 1 March to 30 Nov. Pisa, Florence and Bologna close by, all have an airport and station
- Classic Family run 3 star hotels, an Agriturismo and a 4 star hotel in Florence
- Luxury 4 star boutique hotels in historic buildings
- Activity level
- Gentle cycling (2) More info...
- Electric bikes
- Not available
- 2 days of cycling with 2 further days of optional cycling 11 - 16 miles (18 - 25 km) per day. Option of 4 days of demanding riding with 21 - 32 miles (33 - 50km) per day
- Flattish with a few slopes on day 5. The more demanding route is hilly
- Additional nights in Pisa, Lucca and Florence
- Private guided tours in Pisa, Lucca and Florence
- Private cooking class in Lucca or Florence