This is something special for those of us loving our food and combined with a gentle pedal, justifies the many gourmet opportunities en route. Set in the 'Garden of England' where farm shops and orchards appear around many corners, the tour takes you to the coast with its famous Whitstable oysters and to the hop country at Faversham where you will find England's oldest brewery. Enjoy the Michelin starred inn The Sportsman - which was recently crowned the UK's Best Restaurant, several iconic tea rooms, a farmers market, a local cheesemaker and fill your panniers with Mount Ephraim cherries, strawberries, plums, pears, apples and cobnuts if you have any appetite left. The cycling's not bad either!
- Price from
- Classic £360 per person based on two people sharing a room. Weekend and peak season supplements may apply
- Luxury £595 per person based on two people sharing a room. Weekend and peak season supplements may apply
- 2 nights
- Start & Finish
- Starts daily from Canterbury and is circular
- Classic Centrally located small hotel and an old inn
- Luxury 4 star hotel and a restaurant with rooms
- Activity level
- Gentle cycling (2) More info...
- Electric bikes
- 2 days of cycling 14 -17 miles (22 - 27 km) per day
- Flat with an occasional slope on Day 3
- Very largely
- Additional nights in Canterbury or Faversham