On this tour you will explore the different landscapes surrounding Oxford - the river Thames, the rolling Cotswold Hills and the Oxford Canal.
On day one, there is a flat river focused route exploring a string of riverside villages and the elegant town of Abingdon before returning leisurely to Oxford by boat. On the following day, you'll embrace a peaceful ride along the canal to Blenheim Palace and a charming foray into the Cotswolds. For your third day, pedal along the Thames meadows and its rural villages to the north of Oxford and return along the canal.
- Price from
- Classic £375 per person based on two people sharing a room. £15.00 per person supplement at weekends
- Luxury £570 per person based on two people sharing a room. £45.00 per person supplement at weekends
- Extras included
- There are no extras, however you’ll love what’s included as standard
- 2 nights
- Start & Finish
- Starts daily with Oxford as the base
- Classic Centrally located hand picked hotel
- Luxury A characterful and historic 5 star hotel
- Activity level
- Gentle cycling (1) More info...
- Electric bikes
- 10 to 28 miles (16 - 45 km) per day. Optional additional mileages
- Flat with a few gentle slopes on day two
- Almost entirely
- Additional nights in Oxford