We have designed this unique hen party package in collaboration with Rumsey's, the artisan chocolate makers who make the best sweet treats in The Chilterns. Consisting of a day of lovely cycling and an afternoon of chocolate making, with an overnight stay in a hand-picked boutique hotel, this package would make an ideal sophisticated hen party.
Cycling is a great way to spend quality time with close friends and enjoy the great outdoors. The ride we have designed is a very gentle circular one through the beautiful Oxfordshire countryside. We have factored in plenty of time for you to stop off for a coffee, admire the view, take photos, have a picnic and more! This is fantastic gentle cycling in flat territory with some on a traffic-free disused railway line.
The second day gives you the option of another short cycle ride in the morning, or just taking it easy over a leisurely brunch, before you head to Rumsey's for a chocolate figurine making lesson. You'll watch a demo from their own master chef before having a go at making your own, which you take home with you at the end of the session.
A lovely two days for a group of hens looking for something a bit different and wanting to spend some fun quality time together.
- Price from
- Classic £295 per person based on two people sharing a room. and on 8 people in your party
- Extras included
- 1.5 hour chocolate figurine making course. See what’s included as standard
- 1 night/2 days
- Start & Finish
- Starts Saturdays and is circular from Thame.
- Classic A Grade I listed boutique hotel located in the heart of this historic town
- Activity level
- Gentle cycling (1) More info...
- 20 miles (32km)
- Mainly flat
- 25% using disused railway line