This romantic and relaxed journey between Oxford and Bath, two of England's finest cities, leads you through many of the Cotswolds' best loved villages and valleys.
As if that were not enough, the ride embraces a rich history. From Cirencester and Bath's Roman heritage, to Oxford's historic university - which dates back to 1167; from the 13th Century village of Lacock, to the grandiose Blenheim Palace and two rural canals - which are extraordinary feats of Victorian engineering. There's also lovely Tetbury and delightful Bradford on Avon to explore. All this is topped off by a really wonderful selection of rather unique hotels and inns you'll be staying in along the way.
- Price from
- Classic £1,415 per person based on two people sharing a room
- Luxury £2,505 per person based on two people sharing a room
- Extras included
- Dinner at Whatley Manor (luxury tour) See what’s included as standard
- 9 nights
- Start & Finish
- Starts Sundays from Oxford. Finishes Bath
- Classic Hand picked hotels and inns with a B&B in Bath
- Luxury Historic 3, 4 and 5 star hotels, two boutique hotels and a lovely old inn
- Activity level
- Gentle cycling (1) More info...
- Electric bikes
- 7 days of cycling 10 - 25 miles (16 - 40 km) per day
- Remarkedly flat with a few slopes on days three and four
- 25% very low traffic on the rest
- Overnight stays in Bristol and Bradford on Avon
- Additional nights in Oxford and Bath
- Fly fishing on Day 6