As the Cotswolds are home to numerous stunning English gardens, we have created this tour to include many of the most renowned. To these we have added the gardens we love and know others find inspirational. Collectively they show a wide range of styles and we are sure you will leave horticulturally touched.
We have designed the tour with very short cycling distances so that you will have plenty of time to enjoy the gardens and landscapes not to mention the wonderful Cotswold villages where you are staying. With very few slopes and a thoroughly leisurely itinerary, there's plenty of time for dreaming...
- Price from
- Classic £1,120 per person based on two people sharing a room. Group rates available for 6 or more people
- Luxury £1,635 per person based on two people sharing a room. Group rates available for 6 or more people
- Extras included
- Entry to all Gardens. See what’s included as standard
- 6 nights
- Start & Finish
- Starts Saturdays and is circular from Oxford
- Classic Two small hotels, a classic inn and a tea room
- Luxury A historic 5 star Oxford hotel, two 4 star hotels and a luxury boutique hotel
- Activity level
- Gentle cycling (1) More info...
- Electric bikes
- 4 days of cycling with 1 further day of optional cycling 7 - 15 miles (11 - 24 km) per day. In July, the maximum distance may be 19 miles (30 km)
- Mostly flat with the odd slope
- 20% very low traffic on the rest
- Additional nights in Oxford