This holiday wanders through the classic hills and valleys of Cotswold country with its picturesque honey coloured villages and peaceful streams. And by its hidden tracks, it leads from the heart of one bustling historic town to another.
The graceful contours of Cotswolds lanes and bridleways provide much of the route with the tranquil Oxford Canal leading to Blenheim Palace. Stop and explore Cotswold market towns, several famed gardens, thatched inns, lavender fields and marvellous vistas. Discover Shakespeare’s history in Stratford upon Avon and enjoy the spirit of Oxford.
- Price from
- Classic £1,130 per person based on two people sharing a room
- Luxury £1,775 per person based on two people sharing a room
- 7 nights
- Start & Finish
- Starts Sundays and is circular from Oxford
- Classic Centrally located hand picked hotels and inns
- Luxury Characterful and historic 4 and 5 star hotels and inns
- Activity level
- Gentle cycling (3) More info...
- Electric bikes
- 6 days of cycling 10 - 26 miles (16 - 42 km) per day
- Mostly flat but with some slopes on day 6
- More than half; very low traffic on the rest
- Additional nights in Oxford or Stratford