For our Really Rather Special Tour, we have combined our most interesting and picturesque routes in the Cotswolds with what we think are the most characterful hotels. Most of these are country houses in beautiful settings with outstanding service. All have excellent restaurants and a number have spas. In fact you might want to relax for a day or so and leave your bike idle. Tailoring the itinerary and distances for you, this is the perfect way to enjoy the magic of the Cotswolds. If you like to have a knowledgeable local guide to lead you, we will be delighted to provide one. And if you prefer to have a support vehicle, we are very happy to include one. We have no doubt that we can create a really rather special Cotswolds experience just for you.
The sample price given below is illustrative and includes 5 nights accommodation and breakfast at Le Manoir Oxford, Buckland Manor Buckland, Lords of The Manor Upper Slaughter, Barnsley House Bibury and Whatley Manor Malmesbury, 4 days of self led cycling of your chosen distance with all biking equipment, route notes, maps and transfers where required, airport transfer at the start of the tour and return to Oxford at the end of the tour, all luggage transfers, host briefing, entrance to Blenheim Palace and grounds, and a guided cycle tour of Oxford.
- Price from
- Luxury £2,600 per person based on two people sharing a room. This is a sample price for a 5 night tour
- Extras included
- We will transfer you to your first hotel from anywhere in Britain. Entrance to Blenheim Palace with guided tour. See what’s included as standard
- 5 night minimum - you choose
- Start & Finish
- Starts on the day of your choice. We will transfer you to your first hotel from anywhere in Britain
- Luxury The best hotels in the Cotswolds
- Activity level
- Gentle cycling (To suit) More info...
- Electric bikes
- To suit
- The Cotswolds have some hills although we are adept at avoiding as many as possible
- As much as possible
- Just ask!