Enjoy a wonderful array of our favourite sights in the rolling Cotswolds with this whistle-stop tour. It may be short and it can be as laid back as the moment requires, but it encapsulates all that is so appealing in this much loved area. Pedal through a string of pretty hamlets and along forgotten leafy lanes with views left and right of this mellow and picturesque landscape. Enjoy the market towns of Stow on Wold and Moreton in Marsh and a farm shop extraordinaire. Discover medieval wall paintings, splash through fords and freewheel along hidden bridleways. And at the end of the day, we are sure you will love the characterful inn we have chosen for your 2 night stay and the excellent food and friendly hospitality it offers.
This break comes with quite a range of route choices and a huge flexibility in distances - from 10 to 40 miles per day, so you can have as relaxed or packed a break as you fancy. Gems on offer include Chipping Campden, the gardens at Hidcote Manor, the Slaughters, honey coloured stone thatched cottages, Bourton on Water, gurgling streams in hidden valleys and the oh so unspoilt market town of Burford.
- Price from
- Classic £335 per person based on two people sharing a room. £30.00 per person supplement at weekends
- Luxury £485 per person based on two people sharing a room
- 2 nights
- Start & Finish
- Starts daily and is circular from Kingham or Bledington. Kingham station is on the mainline rail with direct trains to London Paddington.
- Classic A favourite hamlet inn
- Luxury Hand picked village inn
- Activity level
- Gentle cycling (2) More info...
- Electric bikes
- 2 days of cycling 10 - 40 miles (16 - 64 km) per day.
- A few slopes
- 10%, very low traffic on the rest