Oxfordshire boasts an idyllic and peaceful rural landscape. Quaint and pretty villages, the unspoilt Chiltern Hills, the charming meadows of the Upper Thames and the historic towns of Oxford and Henley, to name but a few. On this tour you will enjoy all these and discover a great deal more. The only question is: where will you choose to stop along the way to quench your thirst? Will you follow your nose or our hand picked recommendations?
- Price from
- Classic £665 per person based on two people sharing a room
- Extras included
- There are no extras, however you’ll love what’s included as standard
- 4 nights
- Start & Finish
- Starts daily from Oxford. Finishes Henley on Thames
- Classic A small hotel and characterful inns
- Activity level
- Gentle cycling (2) More info...
- Electric bikes
- 4 days of cycling 14 - 19 miles (22 - 30 km) per day
- Dead flat for 1.5 days and a gentle up and down in the Chiltern Hills
- More than half, very low traffic on the rest
- Stay an extra night in Oxford