The River Thames threads its way serenely through sleepy rural villages, pretty landscapes and through the heart of bustling historic towns such as Oxford and Windsor. Royalty and history beckon, whilst water meadows, old inns, wildlife and weirs lead you on.
The tranquil river path provides the route for much of this trip. The itinerary is relaxed and includes several optional river boat trips with bikes aboard. What a great way to discover the sights and smells of quintessential England!
- Price from
- Classic £945 per person based on two people sharing a room. for 6 nights and £540 per child based on 2 children sharing a room. 8 night trip £1,300 per person based on two people sharing a room and £735 per child based on 2 children sharing a room.
- Luxury £1,525 per person based on two people sharing a room. for 6 nights. 8 night trip £2,045 per person based on two people sharing a room
- Extras included
- A train transfer from Oxford back to your start point at London or Windsor. See what’s included as standard
- 6 or 8 nights
- Start & Finish
- 6 night trip starts Tuesdays and is circular from Windsor. 8 night trip starts Sundays and is circular from London
- Classic Centrally located, hand picked hotels and inns
- Luxury Characterful and historic 4 and 5 star hotels
- Activity level
- Gentle cycling (2) More info...
- Electric bikes
- 4 days of cycling with a further 3 days of optional cycling 11 - 19 miles (18 - 30 km) per day
- Almost completely. No cycling in London is required
- Additional nights in London and Oxford
- Explore further from Oxford by taking one of our trips into the Cotswolds
- Easy transport links enabling a non-cycling partner to enjoy the holiday