This walking tour combines historical houses, landscape gardens and fantastic sweeping views of town and countryside. Your route leads through some charming, quintessentially English villages and along the banks of the beautiful Rivers Avon and Stour.
There's a bit of everything on this trip - culture by the bucketload at Shakespeare's hometown, Stratford-upon-Avon, an abundance of nature along the riverbanks, stunning horticulture at Kiftsgate and Hidcote Manor Gardens and a wealth of history at the National Trust's Charlecote Park. Our route has been thoughtfully designed to give you a real variety of viewpoints and let you discover not just the highlights, but also the hidden gems, of this well-loved part of England. As usual with our walking tours, we've factored in lots of time into the itinerary for you to stop and soak up your surroundings, visit all the points of interest and enjoy a cup of tea or two along the way. It's The Carter Company way!
- Price from
- Luxury £690 per person based on two people sharing a room
- Extras included
- There are no extras, however you’ll love what’s included as standard
- 3 nights
- Start & Finish
- Starts at Mallory Court Hotel in Leamington Spa and finishes at The Kings Hotel in Chipping Campden
- Luxury Characterful and historic 4 star hotels
- Activity level
- Not so gentle walking. More info...
- 3 days of walking with 10 - 13 miles (16 - 21 km) per day