This walk and river boat trip is a wonderfully relaxed way of experiencing the Thames.
Each day you board a river boat (ticket included) and float downstream to your next destination. There you have an enviable choice for you can pull on your walking boots and enjoy the best local route we know through the surrounding countryside and along the river or you can revel in the slow pace and just potter about. Each overnight stay is a few minutes walk from the boat pier of these historic towns with riverside cafes, tempting museums and celebrated landmarks claiming your attention.
This is such a great way to discover the sights and smells of quintessential England, for the river threads its way through sleepy rural villages, pretty landscapes and through the heart of bustling historic towns such as Windsor, Richmond and London. Royalty and history beckon, whilst water meadows, old inns, wildlife and weirs lead you serenely on your meanders.
- Price from
- Classic £885 per person based on two people sharing a room
- Luxury £1,380 per person based on two people sharing a room
- Extras included
- There are no extras, however you’ll love what’s included as standard
- 5 nights
- Start & Finish
- Starts Saturdays from Windsor. Finishes London
- Classic All accommodation is land based with centrally Located hand picked hotels and inns
- Luxury All accommodation is land based with a central London 5 star hotel and characterful and historic 4 hotels
- Activity level
- Gentle walking. More info...
- Optional 6 walks of 1 - 8 miles (2 - 13 km) per day with 4 river boat cruises of 1 - 4 hours per day
- Additional nights in Windsor and London