This is a leisurely ride through the magic of Tuscany - through a wonderful landscape of vineyards and olive groves, charming villages and cypress tree lined lanes. Along the way lie the unique centres of Pisa, Lucca and Florence - 'art cities' which have shaped the history of Italy from the ancient Etruscans to the Renaissance. Enjoy delicious local culinary specialities, imbibe the rich history and culture of quintessential Tuscany and live La Dolce Vita. What could be more easy?
- Price from
- Classic £960 per person based on two people sharing a room. Some hotels may also require you to pay a local city tax and train tickets are not included.
- Extras included
- There are no extras, however you’ll love what’s included as standard
- 7 nights
- Start & Finish
- Starts Saturday from Pisa, finishes Florence (plus Monday starts 25th June to 23 July). Tour runs from 7th of April to 6th of October. Pisa, Florence and Bologna close by, all have an airport and station
- Classic Family run 3/4* hotels (or a cosy 2* hotel in Lucca)
- Activity level
- Not so gentle cycling (2) More info...
- This tour is priced without a guide and you are free to explore on your own. If you would like a guide for part or all of your trip, we are happy to provide a knowledgeable, local guide
- Electric bikes
- 5 days of cycling 19 -37 miles (30 - 59 km) and 1 day of optional cycling
- Hills most days
- Additional nights in Pisa, Lucca and Florence
- Private guided tours in Pisa, Lucca and Florence
- Private cooking class in Lucca or Florence