This unique adventure brings you two days of fascinating cycling and exploring in France along with wonderful rides through the rich variety of Kentish landscapes and history. This is a great tour if you want to sample the delights of both countries.
Begin in Canterbury and enjoy the unrivalled past and 21st century cosmopolitan vitality of this city. Then head for the south coast on a pretty route through classic Kentish villages. Discover how easy and safe it is to cycle on and off the ferry boat and enjoy a waterside ride to our recommended lunch stop. Amble on to the French market town where you will stay the night. There's lots to explore there including the lake with its water based activities. Pedal back to Calais and Dover and enjoy a fascinating ride the next day along the Kent coast, through cinque ports and around apple orchards to return to Canterbury.
- Price from
- Classic £880 per person based on two people sharing a room
- Extras included
- There are no extras, however you’ll love what’s included as standard
- 5 nights
- Start & Finish
- Starts Saturdays and is circular from Canterbury
- Classic Centrally located hand picked hotels
- Activity level
- Gentle cycling (2) More info...
- This tour is priced without a guide and you are free to explore on your own. If you would like a guide for part or all of your trip, we are happy to provide a knowledgeable, local guide
- Electric bikes
- 4 days of cycling 10 - 27 miles (16 - 43 km) per day
- An occasional slope on Day 2
- Very largely
- Additional nights in Canterbury