A wonderfully gentle ride takes you from the turquoise waters of the south to the north coast giving you plenty of opportunity to enjoy the many unspoilt delights of Majorca this tour unearths, not to mention the beaches along the way. We have chosen lovely boutique hotels - each with a pool - and a relaxed and flexible itinerary, perfect for a laid-back holiday.
Freewheeling through the previously unfashionable towns and villages of the lush interior where local traditions are as strong as ever, you discover almond and cherry orchards, vineyards and olive groves and the foothills of the World Heritage Sierra de Tramuntana. The local cuisine and wines are pretty good too. Enjoy!
- Price from
- Classic £1,115 per person based on two people sharing a room
- Extras included
- Transfers to and from Palma airport at the start and finish of your trip. See what’s included as standard
- 7 nights
- Start & Finish
- Starts daily and is circular from Palma airport. Tours run from I April to 30 October
- Classic 3 boutique hotels with pools and a centrally located hotel in Pollenca town
- Activity level
- Gentle cycling (2) More info...
- This tour is priced without a guide and you are free to explore on your own. If you would like a guide for part or all of your trip, we are happy to provide a knowledgeable, local guide
- Electric bikes
- 3 days of cycling with 25 miles (40 km) per day and 3 days of optional cycling 23 - 26 miles (36 - 41 km) per day
- Mostly flat
- Quiet roads with little traffic