This is a wonderfully varied tour that links three different towns - Warwick, Stratford-upon-Avon, and Chipping Campden - which each offer their own unique blend of history and culture. It's also our only tour that takes in Warwick, offering an opportunity to visit the world-famous Warwick Castle. We think you'll agree that it's pretty spectacular!
Warwick itself lies upon the river Avon, and the route includes some lovely canalside cycling which is completely traffic-free and full of historical points of interest. Upon reaching Stratford-upon-Avon, there is lots of Shakespearean-related culture and heritage to soak up. The tour then heads into the heart of the Cotswolds, taking in pretty villages like Ebrington and the gem of this area, Chipping Campden. There are also some fantastic landscape gardens to visit en route, including Kiftsgate and/or Hidcote.
This is a wonderful option for anyone looking for a long weekend away - four days of gentle cycling and three nights in our hand-picked luxury hotels.
- Price from
- Luxury £965 per person based on two people sharing a room
- Extras included
- There are no extras, however you’ll love what’s included as standard
- 3 nights
- Start & Finish
- Start at Mallory Court Hotel in Leamington Spa and finish at The Kings Hotel in Chipping Campden
- Luxury Characterful and historic 4 star hotels
- Activity level
- Gentle cycling (2) More info...
- This tour is priced without a guide and you are free to explore on your own. If you would like a guide for part or all of your trip, we are happy to provide a knowledgeable, local guide
- 3 or 4 days of cycling 19 - 23 miles per day
- A couple of slopes on Day 2, otherwise fairly flat