This tour combines a three night stay in London with idyllic cycling in the Cotswolds - two contrasting pictures of quintessential England. London needs little introduction, except that we hope with our suggestions for exploring the city you will find authentic London and discover what makes this great city tick.
The Cotswolds are designated as an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty with mellow wolds or hills intersected by gurgling rivers. This gives a tapestry of picture postcard villages, honey coloured stone cottages and sheep clad slopes dusted with beech woods. Cycling the leafy back lanes and staying in characterful Chipping Campden and Burford, you will experience rural England at its very best. And with your final night in historic Oxford at the gateway to the Cotswolds, what more could you ask of England? This tour is quintessential by name and nature.
- Price from
- Classic £1,195 per person based on two people sharing a room
- Luxury £1,990 per person based on two people sharing a room
- Extras included
- Train transfer from London to Kingham . See what’s included as standard
- 6 nights
- Start & Finish
- Starts daily in London and finishes in Oxford
- Classic A central London and Oxford hotel and a small inn and restaurant with rooms
- Luxury 5 star hotel in the centre of London and luxury boutique hotels in central Cotswold locations
- Activity level
- Not so gentle cycling. More info...
- This tour is priced without a guide and you are free to explore on your own. If you would like a guide for part or all of your trip, we are happy to provide a knowledgeable, local guide
- Electric bikes
- 3 days of cycling 21 - 26 miles (34 - 42 km) per day or 32 - 39 miles (51 - 62 km)
- A few slopes
- 10% very low traffic on the rest
- Additional nights in Oxford
- Additional nights in London
- Guided or self guided bike rides in London