Spend a wonderful winter short break in the glorious Cotswolds and combine countryside walks with a little history and the chance to develop your creative talents at a painting, craft or cookery workshop at Daylesford Organic Farm. We have planned this break with some lovely winter walks but also optional transfers and indoor activities - just in case the weather decides to be unkind!
The Cotswolds are defined by rolling hills with magical views, idyllic scarp foot villages and lush valleys dotted with honey coloured stone farms and pretty market towns. This tour has been designed by us to include some of our favourite places such as Sudeley Castle and Bourton on the Water, with a chance to embrace the views and fresh air with shorter walks that end in cosy hostelries. You will also have the opportunity to explore some of the history that abounds in case the weather is not so kind. The routes include some well worn Cotswold walks as well as some lesser known tracks - our speciality.
We have also included a workshop - choose from painting, calligraphy, floristry, or cookery and spend a few hours indulging your passion or trying something completely new! Tell us what you would like to do or the dates that suit and we will do our best to find the perfect match.
- Price from
- Classic £695 per person based on two people sharing a room. Price may vary depending on start date and workshop activity. Sudeley Castle re-opens 4 March after a winter break.
- Extras included
- Half day painting workshop - supplements may apply to other activities and classes. Optional transfer to Daylesford at the start of your workshop and return to your hotel at the end of the day. Transfer to the start of your walk on Day Three and a return to your hotel at the end of the day. Transfer back to Kingham Station or your car at the end of your tour. See what’s included as standard
- 4 nights
- Start & Finish
- Starts at an Oxfordshire village near Kingham station and finishes with a return transfer to Kingham Station or your car. Start day will depend on workshop chosen.
- Classic Hand - picked small inns
- Activity level
- Gentle walking. More info...
- This tour is priced without a guide and you are free to explore on your own. If you would like a guide for part or all of your trip, we are happy to provide a knowledgeable, local guide
- 2 days of walking 3-7 miles (5 - 11km) and 1 day of optional walking
- Choice of workshops covering painting, calligraphy, floristry and cookery