What with the fairytale charm of the Baroque city of Salzburg, the unparalleled natural beauty of the Austrian Lakes area and the magnificent castle and manor house hotels where you will stay, this cycling holiday will blow you away. Riding with a backdrop of majestic mountains is always breath taking and with thousands of years of cultural history adding to the mystical aura exuded by the pristine lakes of the Salzkammergut, you become part of the stunning story. Each valley shares its own traditions with wonderful food and heart felt hospitality. Truly, the best of Austria!
- Price from
- Luxury £975 per person based on two people sharing a room. £110 supplement per person for start dates from 1st July to 31st August.
- Extras included
- GPS route directions, 2 boat trips and a train ride. See what’s included as standard
- 7 nights
- Start & Finish
- Starts Saturdays or Sundays and is circular from Salzburg. Tours run from 30 April to 15 October
- Luxury 4 star castle and manor house hotels
- Activity level
- Not so gentle cycling. More info...
- Electric bikes
- 6 days of cycling 19 - 38 miles (30 - 60 km) per day
- 25% is flat and the rest has slopes of varying steepness
- 25% traffic free with very light traffic on the rest of the route
- Additional nights in Salzburg and enroute at any of the hotels