This is unspoilt Dorset at its most delightful! Discover expansive sandy beaches at Studland, tiny country lanes, quaint hamlets, bridleways crossing fords and woodlands, pretty towns full of history at Wareham and Dorchester, and a landscape so evocative that great men from Hardy to Lawrence of Arabia were inspired here.
- Price from
- Classic £595 per person based on two people sharing a room
- 4 nights
- Start & Finish
- Starts Mondays and Wednesdays and is circular from Wareham. Wareham is 2.5 hours from London Waterloo by train
- Classic Hand picked small inns and a b&b
- Activity level
- Gentle cycling (1) More info...
- Electric bikes
- 3 days of cycling 18 to 21 miles (29 - 34 km) per day and a day off in Dorchester
- 40% very low traffic on the rest
- Stay an extra night in Wareham at the end of the tour