Enid Blyton once said, “My imagination contains all the things I have ever seen or heard, things my conscious mind has long forgotten. I don’t think that I use anything I have not seen or experienced — I don’t think I could.”
As the creator of the Famous Five adventures, many of the places in Enid Byton’s stories, are to be found in Dorset, more specifically in the beautiful Studland area where she often holidayed and where she and her husband bought property.
This walking and cycling tour discovers the places in Dorset, that inspired her. We’ve designed the itinerary to be largely traffic free and gentle to enable young readers to follow in her footsteps.
- Price from
- Luxury £975 per person based on two people sharing a room. and on 2 adults and 2 children sharing a 2 bedroom suite.
- Extras included
- Dinner included each night See what’s included as standard
- 4 nights
- Start & Finish
- Starts daily in Studland. Available at this hotel until mid July and after early September
- Luxury A family hotel where Enid Blyton often holidayed in the 1960s
- Activity level
- Gentle cycling (1) More info...
- Electric bikes
- 3 days of cycling 5 - 10 miles (8 - 16 km) and 1 day of walking 8 miles (13 km)
- Flat cycling, easy walking
- 50% with very low traffic on the rest