This is a very relaxed bicycle expedition around one of the greenest of the Greek islands through pretty seaside villages and traditional inland hamlets. The rather sleepy ambiance of Corfu all adds to the charm along with old Corfu town itself - a World Heritage listed centre. This gentle journey allows you plenty of time to visit other islands and splash about in your hotels' swimming pools to your heart's content. Jolly by name, jolly by nature!
- Price from
- Classic £730 per person based on two people sharing a room. Price quoted is for start dates in May and October. £920 per person for start dates in June and September and £1000 per person for start dates in July and August
- Extras included
- There are no extras, however you’ll love what’s included as standard
- 7 nights
- Start & Finish
- Starts daily from 9 May to 25 October excluding 1 - 18 August and is circular from Corfu airport
- Classic Two beach side hotels with pools, a port side hotel in Corfu town and a small family run hotel with a garden
- Activity level
- Gentle cycling (3) More info...
- Electric bikes
- Not available
- 3 days of cycling 12 - 15 miles (20-24 km) per day with 2 days of optional cycling
- A few slopes each day
- Very little traffic on most roads