With stays in the finest luxury hotels, traffic free gentle cycle rides to historic villages and towns and long days of relaxation by the pool and at the beach, this is for us a really rather special tour. To this, add wonderful local culinary delights, genteel flat pedalling, and a wealth of history, architecture and wildlife to explore and you have Italy at its very best.
Ravenna holds among its treasures ancient mosaic floors and ceilings, Emilia Romagna is known for its orchards of cherries and peaches, the Grand Hotel in Rimini is a famed film location and Cesenatico has a colourful canal scene. Discover hill top villages, a glorious seaside, olive oil tasting, fishing huts and at the end of the day, more than a bit of luxury to savour and enjoy. Prepare to be charmed by this delicious country.
- Price from
- Luxury £1,435 per person based on two people sharing a room. June and July £2,060. August £2,475
- Extras included
- Includes a spa treatment at each hotel. See what’s included as standard
- 8 nights
- Start & Finish
- Starts daily 1 April to end of October. The nearest airport is Bologna, 1 hour from the start and end of the tour
- Luxury Three 5 star hotels beside the sea with private beach and swimming pool
- Activity level
- Gentle cycling (1) More info...
- Electric bikes
- 4 days of cycling 16 - 28 miles (26 - 45 km) of which 3.75 are optional!
- Flat with one climb
- 65% traffic free, the rest largely on quiet backroads
- Take our airport transfer at the start and end of the tour. 100 euros per person for the return trip to be paid locally