Whitstable - charming, vintage and boutique - is the base for this arty tour. From your home on the beach, famed for its oysters, there is wonderful gentle pedalling adjacent to the sea and along the coast. Enjoy The Turner Contemporary at Margate, the mysterious shell grotto and several 'step back in time' moments. Ride inland too along the old Saxon shore and along the best medieval street in England to Faversham with 500 listed buildings, a barge lined creek and its vibrant art and design community. If you're an art lover, look no further.
- Price from
- Classic £290 per person based on two people sharing a room. and on four adults sharing a 2 bed fisherman's hut. Weekend and peak season supplements will apply
- Extras included
- There are no extras, however you’ll love what’s included as standard
- 2 nights
- Start & Finish
- Starts daily with Whitstable as the base. Whitstable is 1.5 hours by train from Victoria or St Pancras, London
- Classic A fisherman's hut on the beach
- Activity level
- Gentle cycling (1) More info...
- Electric bikes
- 2 days of cycling 10 - 15 miles or more ( 16 - 24 km) per day
- Very largely
- Additional nights in Whitstable