Known as The Garden of England, this corner of Kent is a pretty and rural area dotted with orchards and small farms. But on this tour you will discover it offers so much more. From the chalk downs to the coast, medieval towns to trendy seaside spots, vineyards to art galleries and castles to gardens your route leads you through all the wonderful variety of this unhurried region.
Cycling along valleys, beside the sea, atop the downs and across ancient marshland, there's bundles to explore with characterful overnight stops brimming with local colour. We are great fans of this locale and we will be disappointed if you aren't too once you've pedalled the area.
- Price from
- Classic £925 per person based on two people sharing a room
- Luxury £1,995 per person based on two people sharing a room
- Extras included
- Luxury tour includes 2 dinners. See what’s included as standard
- 8 nights
- Start & Finish
- Starts Saturdays and is circular from Canterbury
- Classic A small hotel, village inns and a farmhouse
- Luxury 3 and 4 star hotels, a restaurant with rooms and a classic accommodation farmhouse
- Activity level
- Not so gentle cycling. More info...
- Electric bikes
- 7 days of cycling 29 - 42 miles (46 - 67 km) per day
- A few hills on most days
- Very little traffic
- Additional nights enroute
- Cycle on to London