This 2 night break embraces the best of the beautiful area where the river Thames and the rolling Chiltern Hills meet. There are two flat river focused routes contrasting with a ride up into the hills on the third day. With a string of riverside villages and elegant towns to explore, the picturesque routes take you to the Oxfordshire town's of Henley on Thames and Wallingford. The hills offer a different atmosphere with wonderful views, striking beech woodlands and cosy village pubs.
- Price from
- Classic £340 per person based on two people sharing a room
- Luxury £475 per person based on two people sharing a room. £25.00 per person supplement at weekends
- 2 nights
- Start & Finish
- Starts daily and is circular from Goring on Thames. By train, Goring is one hour from London Paddington
- Classic Hand picked village inn
- Luxury Four star riverside hotel
- Activity level
- Gentle cycling (2) More info...
- Electric bikes
- 14 to 30 miles (22 - 48 km) per day. Additional mileages available
- Flat with one half mile climb into the Chilterns
- More then half, very low traffic on the rest
View Whistle-stop Thames and Chilterns in a larger map