Discover Provence in comfort and style on this wonderful walking tour. We've hand-picked the finest luxury hotels and guesthouses in the area, and linked them together with some unique, breathtaking walking routes. Expect to discover majestic cedar forests, sumptuous châteaux and sweeping valley views. The tour offers the chance to visit the hilltop medieval villages of Gordes, Lacoste, Bonnieux and the antiques mecca of Isle-sur-la-Sorgue. At the end of each day, unwind with a glass of local wine and enjoy authentic Provençal hospitality and cuisine in exceptional local establishments. It's picture-postcard France at its best!
- Price from
- Luxury £2,270 per person based on two people sharing a room. Trip available from 15th March to early November but not available from 26th June to 4th Sept due to local fire risks. Price if booked between 15th March and 31st March is £2,150.00
- Extras included
- Dinner on days 1, 2, 4 & 6 and three picnic lunches See what’s included as standard
- 7 nights
- Start & Finish
- Starts daily from Marseille airport and finishes with transfer from Lourmarin to Marseille airport
- Luxury Luxurious accommodation of the highest standard, and of great character
- Activity level
- Gentle walking. More info...
- 3 days of walking and 3 further days of optional walking 6 to 8 miles (10 - 13 km) per day
- Some hills