The Cotswolds are defined by rolling hills with magical views, idyllic scarp foot villages and lush valleys dotted with honey coloured stone farms and pretty market towns. This tour has been designed by us to embrace many of the Cotswold highlights. Your route includes some very well worn Cotswold walks and some little known footpaths.
You'll discover innumerable stunning hamlets and visit Broadway, Moreton in Marsh, Stow on the Wold, the Slaughters, Bourton on the Water, Winchcombe and Chipping Campden. History and wildlife abound, cosy inns beckon and timeless, glorious landscapes will refresh. The itinerary is relaxed and we have chosen a characterful mix of hotels for you to enjoy and relax in at the end of each day.
As Stratford on Avon is so close, we have added the option of an additional day at the start of the tour for those wanting to take a close look at the town where Shakespeare spent so much time.
- Price from
- Classic £695 per person based on two people sharing a room. for 5 nights. 6 night tour £880 per person
- Luxury £1,045 per person based on two people sharing a room. for 5 nights. 6 night tour £1,250 per person
- Extras included
- Transfer to Moreton-in-Marsh train station at the end of your holiday. See what’s included as standard
- 5 or 6 nights
- Start & Finish
- 5 night tour starts Sundays and is circular from Chipping Campden. 6 night tour starts Saturdays from Stratford on Avon, finishes Chipping Campden
- Classic Small hand picked hotels and inns a restaurant with rooms and a b&b
- Luxury Characterful and historic 4 star hotels, a boutique hotel and a 15th Century inn
- Activity level
- Not so gentle walking. More info...
- 5 or 6 days of walking 4 - 12 miles (6 - 19 km) per day
- Additional nights in Chipping Campden or Stratford
- Fly fishing with an additional night in Bourton