Cycling around Lake Constance, which borders Germany, Austria and Switzerland, offers the chance to experience a unique mix of people and cultural traditions from the three countries.
This tour starts near the Swiss border in Constance and continues to Meersburg along the Untersee and Überlinger See. From here you cycle through extensive vineyards and orchards to Friedrichshafen, also referred to as the Zeppelin City. Bregenz is the next stop, home to a world renowned performing arts festival, and then it's a pedal through the Rhine delta to make your way back to Constance along the Swiss shore of the lake.
- Price from
- Luxury £980 per person based on two people sharing a room. £100 supplement per person for start dates 1st May to 30 September 2019. Please also note that the Bregenz Festival runs runs between 17th July and 18th August 2019 and there is an accommodation surcharge (on request) due to the festival
- Extras included
- There are no extras, however you’ll love what’s included as standard
- 6 nights
- Start & Finish
- Starts daily and is circular from Constance which is 1 hour by train from Zurich airport. Tours run every day from 1st April to 20th October 2019
- Luxury All 4 star hotels, a mixture of old and new buildings, some are lakeside
- Activity level
- Gentle cycling (1) More info...
- This tour is priced without a guide and you are free to explore on your own. If you would like a guide for part or all of your trip, we are happy to provide a knowledgeable, local guide
- Electric bikes
- 5 days of cycling 18 - 37 miles (30 - 60 km) average per day
- Generally flat with some small inclines
- Mostly traffic free on cycle paths with some quiet side roads
- Additional nights in Constance at the start or end of the trip