A stunning tour to discover the hidden gems of Holland starting off in the cultural cauldron that is Amsterdam before setting off through beautiful historic towns with their fabulous Golden Age museums and Gothic churches, entering the Hoge Veluwe National Park, a landscape of heathlands, sand dunes and woodlands, contrasted by the manicured Baroque gardens of Loo Palace that reach out into the rivers and riverbanks of the river IJseel, teeming with floodwaters and birdlife to the Giethoorn, the 'Venice of the North', its boat filled waterways, footpaths, trails and centuries-old thatched-roof houses an evocative quiet backdrop, meadows and peat, to beautiful cycling before heading for the charms of the Dwarsgracht and the narrow streets of Kampen, a town positioned at the very mouth of the river Ijssel, a member of the historically powerful and wealthy Hanseatic League. Throughout you will stay at stunning hotels each with real character and charm, and fabulous food, the very best in elegance and style.
- Price from
- Luxury £2,080 per person based on two people sharing a room
- Extras included
- There are no extras, however you’ll love what’s included as standard
- 6 nights
- Activity level
- Gentle cycling (1) More info...
- This tour is priced without a guide and you are free to explore on your own. If you would like a guide for part or all of your trip, we are happy to provide a knowledgeable, local guide
- 5 days of cycling 25 - 33 miles (32 - 41 km) per day