This leisurely tour is ideal for families or those wanting to enjoy the wonderful beaches and fascinating history of this unspoilt area. There is glorious cycling right beside the sea, castles and medieval towns to explore and a rich maritime history of old ports, shipwrecks and smuggling to discover.
You will ride through the many orchards that define this area as 'The Garden of England'. And then there's 'ye olde' Canterbury, full of pilgrim history, packed with museums, famous tales and vibrant with its maze of intriguing side streets.
- Price from
- Classic £895 per person based on two people sharing a room. £100 per person supplement for Dover start. Child price available on request.
- Extras included
- There are no extras, however you’ll love what’s included as standard
- 6 nights for both Canterbury and Dover start
- Start & Finish
- Starts daily from Canterbury or Dover (transfer service from the Ferry Port) and is circular
- Classic A village inn, a small hotel, a boutique b&b and a stunning beach 'hut'
- Activity level
- Gentle cycling (1) More info...
- This tour is priced without a guide and you are free to explore on your own. If you would like a guide for part or all of your trip, we are happy to provide a knowledgeable, local guide
- Electric bikes
- 5 days of cycling 13 -17 miles (21 - 27 km) per day
- Very largely
- Additional nights in Canterbury or Broadstairs