Known as The Garden of England, this corner of Kent is a pretty and rural area dotted with orchards and small farms. But on this tour you will discover it offers so much more. From the chalk downs to the coast, medieval towns to trendy seaside spots, vineyards to art galleries and castles to gardens your route leads you through all the wonderful variety of this unhurried region.
Cycling along valleys, beside the sea, atop the downs and across ancient marshland, there's bundles to explore with characterful overnight stops brimming with local colour. We are great fans of this locale and so we can't recommend it enough!
- Price from
- Classic £1,070 per person based on two people sharing a room
- Luxury £2,190 per person based on two people sharing a room
- Extras included
- Luxury tour includes 2 dinners. See what’s included as standard
- 8 nights
- Start & Finish
- Starts Saturdays and is circular from Canterbury
- Classic A small hotel, village inns and a farmhouse
- Luxury 3 and 4 star hotels, a restaurant with rooms and a classic accommodation farmhouse
- Activity level
- Not so gentle cycling. More info...
- This tour is priced without a guide and you are free to explore on your own. If you would like a guide for part or all of your trip, we are happy to provide a knowledgeable, local guide
- Electric bikes
- 7 days of cycling 29 - 42 miles (46 - 67 km) per day
- A few hills on most days
- Very little traffic
- Additional nights enroute
- Cycle on to London