Discover Corsica, Europe’s best kept secret island on this unique walking holiday. Experience the best of both sea and mountains, staying 3 nights on the coast at Calvi and 3 nights in the mountains in Corte with swimming pools and boutique hotels at both overnight stays. Corsica has been part of France for over 200 years, a mountain literally in the Mediterranean Sea, from its jagged coastline and sandy beaches to the serrated rocky summits that soar into and above the clouds, and everything in between.
The landscapes are as sumptuous as they are contrasting and you’ll venture into the heart of them all with wild swimming opportunities along the way. We have handpicked some of the most beautiful coastal and mountain walks with moderate difficulty level to immerse you in the remote, the wild, the unexpected and the stunning, Mountainous peaks, turquoise seas, Corsican food & wine, and varied terrain alongside a blissful Mediterranean climate, all make a walking holiday in Corsica the perfect escape.
- Price from
- Classic £1,150 per person based on two people sharing a room. in July and August, from £1,000 per person April, May, June, September and 1st - 15th October and from £775 16th October - 15th November
- Luxury £1,660 per person based on two people sharing a room. during high season, from £1,600 during middle season and from £1,330 during low season
- Extras included
- Transfer on day 3 from Calvi to Corte with your luggage. Taxi transfer (public bus in high season) on day 5 from Corte to the Bergerie Grotelle and from Bergerie Grotelle to your hotel. Picnic lunches on days 5 and 6. Day 6 transfer to the centre of Corte and back (luxury itinerary only). Day 7 transfer with luggage to Calvi. See what’s included as standard
- 6 nights
- Start & Finish
- Starts daily and is circular from Calvi. Direct flights to Calvi from Manchester, Stansted and France. Ferry (5 hrs) from Nice to Calvi. Tour runs from April to mid-November.
- Classic 3 star hotels
- Luxury 4 star hotels
- Activity level
- Not so gentle walking. More info...
- This tour is priced without a guide and you are free to explore on your own. If you would like a guide for part or all of your trip, we are happy to provide a knowledgeable, local guide
- 4 days of walking 2.5 - 9 miles (4 - 15 km)
- Some steep slopes with 'easy' scrambling passages using chains and ladders. Up to 2000ft/600m of climbing per day
Add an extra night in Porto and walk to the fishermen's village of Girolata (6 miles or 10 km)