Discover Provence in comfort and style on this wonderful walking tour. We've hand-picked the finest luxury hotels and guesthouses in the area, and linked them together with some unique, breathtaking walking routes - our speciality.
Expect to discover majestic cedar forests, sumptuous châteaux and sweeping valley views. The tour offers the chance to visit the hilltop medieval villages of Gordes, Lacoste, Bonnieux and the antiques mecca of Isle-sur-la-Sorgue. At the end of each day's pottering, unwind with a glass of local wine and enjoy authentic Provençal hospitality and cuisine in exceptional local establishments. It's picture-postcard France at its best!
- Price from
- Luxury £2,110 per person based on two people sharing a room. Trip available from March to October. Price in March, April and October (Easter supplement available on request) is £1,910
- Extras included
- Dinner on days 1, 2, 4 & 6 and three picnic lunches. See what’s included as standard
- 7 nights
- Start & Finish
- Starts daily from Avignon and finishes with transfer from Lourmarin to either Avignon or Aix en Provence. We can organise transfers to and from Marseille airport
- Luxury Luxurious accommodation of the highest standard, and of great character
- Activity level
- Gentle walking. More info...
- This tour is priced without a guide and you are free to explore on your own. If you would like a guide for part or all of your trip, we are happy to provide a knowledgeable, local guide
- 3 days of walking and 3 further days of optional walking 6 to 8 miles (10 - 13 km) per day
- Some hills