This wonderful winter walking tour is a feast for all the senses whether you are a connoisseur of history, culture, wildlife or the more material pleasures of luxury shopping. This trip covers it all! Start off in Oxford where there is so much to explore from the world renowned university - the oldest in the English speaking world; the one thousand year old Oxford Castle; and Museums and galleries galore with plenty of cafes and hostelries for refreshment. We have included a tour to help you get the most from your visit. The next day get away from from the bustle of the city with a surprisingly rural walk along the canal and river with lunch at one of our favourite pubs. After a second night in Oxford we will take you to Woodstock for the next two nights and a day exploring Blenheim Palace with a choice of outdoor walks in the grounds and indoor discovery in the Palace. On your last day it's time for a little retail therapy. Our driver will take you to Bicester Village - Britain's leading designer shopping outlet and return you to your hotel for a last night in Woodstock.
- Price from
- Classic £735 per person based on two people sharing a room
- Luxury £925 per person based on two people sharing a room. Includes a complimentary 'G and T' and dinner on your first night in Woodstock
- Extras included
- Bus tour or group walking tour of Oxford. Transfer to Woodstock on Day 3, and return transfers to Bicester on Day 4. Transfer back to Oxford at the end of your tour. Entrance to Blenheim Palace. Hands Free Shopping and VIP discount card at Bicester Village. See what’s included as standard
- 4 nights
- Start & Finish
- Starts Fridays in Oxford, finishing with a transfer from Woodstock back to Oxford Station or your car.
- Classic Well located and stylish hotel and a four star inn
- Luxury Boutique hotel and 17th Century townhouse
- Activity level
- Gentle walking (1) More info...
- This tour is priced without a guide and you are free to explore on your own. If you would like a guide for part or all of your trip, we are happy to provide a knowledgeable, local guide
- 1 day 6 miles, other days optional
- River Path
- Private guided walking tour of Oxford
- Additional day in Oxford instead of Bicester Village