Tracing its way through the heart of England from the pretty market town of Chipping Campden to the splendours of Regency Bath, the 102 mile Cotswold Way is a stunning opportunity to explore the beauties of the English countryside. Walk up steep escarpments and valleys, over copse topped hills, open meadows, sharp coombes and hollows, to drystone walls and hamlets that decorate the land, the Norman and medieval churches and the English Civil War battlefields, a testament to the history and the quiet English husbandry over the last thousand years.
This is a land of tithe barns and Jacobean gatehouses, of ancient woodland and Abbeys in skeletal ruin, of homes erupting in a profusion of roses, of castles, Roman Villas, Long Barrows and Iron Age Forts and grand Parks, of old houses in market towns and monuments to William Tyndale, translator of the Bible, and General Lord Somerset who served under Wellington at Waterloo.
To blossom that sense of England we have added beautiful stays in boutique hotels, full of character, charm and elegance, with private transfers from and to specific locations along the route at the end and start of each day.
- Price from
- Luxury £3,680 per person based on two people sharing a room
- Extras included
- There are no extras, however you’ll love what’s included as standard
- 11 nights
- Start & Finish
- Starts daily except Sunday and Monday from Chipping Campden and finishes Bath
- Luxury Two 5 star, two 4 star and 2 boutique hotels
- Activity level
- Not so gentle walking (5) More info...
- This tour is priced without a guide and you are free to explore on your own. If you would like a guide for part or all of your trip, we are happy to provide a knowledgeable, local guide
- 10 days of walking 7 - 11 miles (11-18 km) per day
- Hilly with flat days
- Spend an additional night at any of the stops to relax or explore in more detail
- Have a guide for a day to learn first hand about the history and inside story of the Cotswolds
- Take an extra day at The Manor House and have a round on their stunning golf course