Our Celtic Caper is a wonderful introduction to West Wales as you gently walk the stunningly beautiful Pembrokeshire Coast Path. Find picturesque villages, a wealth of wildlife, and spine-tingling history along the way. At the end of each exciting day relax in a clutch of luxury hotels, each unique and offering some of the very best dining to be found in Wales.
From Neolithic standing stones to an Iron Age hill fort; medieval castles, and the final resting place of St David, the patron saint of Wales, you can immerse yourself in an ancient land. Climb the mountain where the blue stones of Stonehenge are reputed to have originated and walk down to the sea and explore the shoreline. Take a boat trip out, where you may see seals, dolphins, puffins, flocks of seabirds and maybe even a whale, and enjoy a drink in the favourite watering hole of Wales' most famous literary son. Keep your eyes peeled - you might even see a Welsh Dragon! This tour really has it all...
- Price from
- Luxury £1,600 per person based on two people sharing a room
- Extras included
- Return transfers to Carmarthen station at the start and end of your trip. Transfers between hotels as specified in the itinerary. RHIB boat trip around Ramsey Island. See what’s included as standard
- 7 nights
- Start & Finish
- Starts Fridays from Carmarthen station - alternative start points can be arranged on request.
- Luxury 4 and 5 star hotels - one boutique hotel, an old windmill, a medieval castle and a luxury spa
- Activity level
- Gentle walking. More info...
- This tour is priced without a guide and you are free to explore on your own. If you would like a guide for part or all of your trip, we are happy to provide a knowledgeable, local guide
- 5 - 9 miles (8 - 14 km) per day with optional extras
- Coastal footpath with some rocky sections, plus some elevation.
- Starting transfer from Fishguard can be arranged if you are arriving from Ireland