The Ceredigion Coast Path follows the spectacular and varied coastline of Cardigan Bay on the west coast of Wales. Stunning scenery, picturesque villages and a wealth of wildlife make for a fabulous few days of walking. Discover the area’s rich history, from iron-age hill forts, to medieval fish traps and 19th century harbours. At the end of a day's walking, dine on delicious local food and sink into a cosy bed in our favourite hotels and guesthouses, hand-picked by our team for their quality and charm of course. It's what we do best.
- Price from
- Classic £830 per person based on two people sharing a room
- Extras included
- Transfers from Carmarthen station at start of trip and to Cardigan or Carmarthen at end of trip. See what’s included as standard
- 5 nights
- Start & Finish
- Starts daily from Cardigan and ends in Aberaeron. Carmarthen is the nearest station and is 4.5 hours from London Paddington
- Classic Our choice of quality guesthouses, hotels and inns
- Activity level
- Not so gentle walking. More info...
- This tour is priced without a guide and you are free to explore on your own. If you would like a guide for part or all of your trip, we are happy to provide a knowledgeable, local guide
- 4 days of walking 5-12 miles per day with an optional extra day of 4-5.5 miles
- Maintained coastal path with some inland diversions. Steep in some short sections.