This tour wanders through the classic hills and valleys of Cotswold country with its picturesque honey coloured villages and peaceful streams and is a shortened version of our Shakespeare country and the Cotswolds trip.
The graceful contours of Cotswolds lanes and bridleways provide the route for much of this undemanding itinerary whilst the tranquil Oxford Canal leads to Blenheim Palace. Stop and explore Cotswold market towns enroute, thatched inns, and marvellous vistas. Discover the history of Oxford and relax and soak up the atmosphere of Cotswolds country.
- Price from
- Classic £770 per person based on two people sharing a room
- Luxury £1,245 per person based on two people sharing a room
- 5 nights
- Start & Finish
- Starts Mondays and is circular from Oxford
- Classic Centrally located hand picked hotels and a village inn
- Luxury A historic 5 star Oxford hotel, 4 star boutique hotel and an outstanding village inn
- Activity level
- Gentle cycling (3) More info...
- Electric bikes
- 3 days of cycling with one further day of optional cycling. 10 - 23 miles (16 - 37 km) per day
- Mostly flat, some slopes
- About half, very low traffic on the rest
- Additional nights in Oxford and Chipping Campden
- Fly fishing on Day Four