This is a wonderfully varied tour that links three different towns - Warwick, Stratford-upon-Avon, and Chipping Campden - which each offer their own unique blend of history and culture. It's also our only tour that takes in Warwick, offering an opportunity to visit the world-famous Warwick Castle. It's pretty spectacular!
Warwick itself lies upon the river Avon, and the route includes some lovely canalside cycling which is completely traffic-free and full of historical points of interest. Upon reaching Stratford-upon-Avon, there is lots of Shakespearean-related culture and heritage to soak up, such as Mary Arden's farm, where his mother lived. The tour then heads into the heart of the Cotswolds, taking in pretty villages like Ebrington and the gem of this area, Chipping Campden. There are also some fantastic landscape gardens to visit en route, including Kiftsgate and/or Hidcote.
This is a wonderful option for anyone looking for a long weekend away - four days of gentle cycling and three nights in our hand-picked luxury hotels.
- Price from
- Luxury £820 per person based on two people sharing a room
- 3 nights
- Start & Finish
- Start at Mallory Court Hotel in Leamington Spa and finish at The Kings Hotel in Chipping Campden
- Luxury Characterful and historic 4 star hotels
- Activity level
- Gentle cycling (2) More info...
- 3 or 4 days of cycling 19 - 23 miles per day
- A couple of slopes on Day 2, otherwise fairly flat