Imagine Cotswold valleys at their most beautiful and chocolate box villages at their most glorious and you have this tour in a nutshell. Add a touch of Roman influence - at Cirencester and relaxing two night stays in the heart of both Burford and Bibury and you know you've hit a winner.
Follow the Thames meadows out of Oxford and ride tiny lanes and gentle bridleways along the Windrush and Coln valleys. Enjoy an 18th century working wool mill, tiny farm shops and babbling brooks.
- Price from
- Classic £885 per person based on two people sharing a room
- Luxury £1,425 per person based on two people sharing a room
- 6 nights
- Start & Finish
- Starts Sundays and is circular from Oxford
- Classic Small hand picked hotels and inns in central locations
- Luxury A historic 5 star hotel and 3 luxury boutique hotels
- Activity level
- Gentle cycling (3) More info...
- Electric bikes
- 3 days of cycling with two further days of optional cycling 15 - 26 miles (24 - 42 km) per day. Additional daily mileages available
- Mostly flat with a few slopes
- More than half, very low traffic on the rest
- Fly fishing on Day Five
- Additional nights in Oxford