This tour combines walking and cycling and enables you to enjoy the full variety of the magical Cotswolds area with its beautiful hills and picture postcard valleys.
Our carefully tailored route gives you fabulous views on foot at Stow on Wold and Broadway Tower and gentle pedalling takes you along the gorgeous Windrush valley and to the honey-coloured stone villages at Burford and Bourton-on-water (or Lower Slaughter for the luxury tour) and Chipping Campden, where you stay for two nights.
In addition to these well known gems, you will discover many of our other favourite spots such as Minster Lovell Hall and Snowshill Manor. From delicious farm shop stops to ancient church wall paintings, lavender fields and cosy pub stops you will experience the full array of treasures the Cotswolds have to offer.
- Price from
- Classic £1,245 per person based on two people sharing a room
- Luxury £2,185 per person based on two people sharing a room
- Extras included
- There are no extras, however you’ll love what’s included as standard
- 7 nights
- Start & Finish
- Starts Mondays from Oxford and finishes Kingham station with trains to Oxford, London and the north
- Classic Small and characterful, centrally located hotels, inns and a tea room
- Activity level
- Gentle cycling (3) More info...
- This tour is priced without a guide and you are free to explore on your own. If you would like a guide for part or all of your trip, we are happy to provide a knowledgeable, local guide
- Electric bikes
- 3 days of walking (2 optional) 10 miles (16km) per day and 3 days of cycling 16 - 25 miles (26 - 40 km) per day
- Some slopes on the cycling days and a few hills on the walking days
- 10% traffic free cycling with the remainder on back roads and quiet lanes
- Additional nights in Oxford