This holiday wanders through the classic hills and valleys of Cotswold country with its picturesque honey coloured villages and peaceful streams. And through its hidden tracks, it leads from the heart of one bustling historic town to another.
The graceful contours of Cotswolds lanes and bridleways provide much of the route with the tranquil Oxford Canal leading to Blenheim Palace. Stop and explore Cotswold market towns, several famed gardens, thatched inns, lavender fields and marvellous vistas. Discover Shakespeare’s history in Stratford upon Avon and enjoy the spirit of Oxford - a magical combination.
- Price from
- Classic £1,395 per person based on two people sharing a room
- Luxury £2,180 per person based on two people sharing a room
- Extras included
- There are no extras, however you’ll love what’s included as standard
- 7 nights
- Start & Finish
- Starts Sundays and is circular from Oxford
- Classic Centrally located hand picked hotels and inns
- Luxury Characterful and historic 4 and 5 star hotels and inns
- Activity level
- Gentle cycling (3) More info...
- This tour is priced without a guide and you are free to explore on your own. If you would like a guide for part or all of your trip, we are happy to provide a knowledgeable, local guide
- Electric bikes
- 6 days of cycling 10 - 26 miles (16 - 42 km) per day
- Mostly flat but with some slopes on day 6
- More than half; very low traffic on the rest
- Additional nights in Oxford or Stratford